Recover smarter with tailored therapy from Impact Medical Group
Healing is one thing, recovery is another. At Impact Medical Group, we understand how to train you through the pain of an injury, whether it’s a sports injury, an injury due to chronic back pain, an injury from a car or motorcycle accident, or simply pain caused by a recent surgery.
At Impact Medical Group, we are here to relieve your pain. In many cases, a chiropractor can offer treatment which alleviates pressure on the spine and nervous system. We offer the following chiropractic services:
- Spinal Manipulation and Traction
- Therapeutic Exercise Programs
- Facilitated Stretches
- Manual Soft tissue Therapy
- Transcutaneous Electric Nerve Stimulation
- Ice and heat therapy
- Recommendations for Diet and Nutritional Changes
- Suggestions for Lifestyle Modifications
With the proper application of physical therapy, an injury might not have to come with lingering chronic pain. Our experienced and courteous physical therapists can assess your injury and develop a personalized PT program that will help you recover correctly.
In all of our physical therapy programs, regardless of the type of injury, we focus on:
- Improving Overall Balance
- Regaining Muscle Control Through Strengthening Exercises and Controlled Cardio
- Increasing Range of Motion with Stretches
The physical therapists at Impact Medical Group will build out your PT programs strategically, with the goal of strengthening muscles around the injury so as to alleviate pain and pressure from the injury itself. Your physical therapist will monitor your progress over the course of the PT program and make adjustments as necessary, often incorporating additional treatments such as manual or heat therapy to maximize results. Our physical therapists will develop a plan for you with the following in mind:
- Promoting Your Ability to Move
- Preventing Permanent or Semi-Permanent Disability at All Costs
- Minimizing Your Overall Pain Naturally, Without the Need of Excessive Pain Medication
- Encouraging General Wellness and a Long-Term, Healthy Lifestyle
- Restoring or Improving Function of The Injured Joint, Tendon, or Muscle
Along with our physical therapy and chiropractic services, we also offer manual therapy, which often helps patients recover more quickly. Manual therapy improves circulation, breaks down scar tissue, and lengthens muscle tissue to aid in the healing process.
Some of the conditions our manual therapists can help treat:
- Lower Back Pain
- Spinal Cord Injuries
- Knee Injuries
At Impact Medical Group, our team of highly skilled, friendly chiropractors, physical therapists, and manual therapists is dedicated to increasing our patients’ quality of life and helping you get back to what you love to do, whatever that may be. Book your appointment today.